Saturday 31st October @ Finsbury Park Athletics Track – Pre-Booking Required
Pedal Power are running cycling sessions on a Saturday between 12pm-4pm.
To continue to ensure the safety of our staff and members we are limiting these sessions to 14 cyclists with learning disabilities plus their carers and family members. Pre-booking is required via the website or the Pedal Power bookings line on: 0749 037 0347 on Tuesday 2-4pm or Thursday 10am-12 noon. Each session will last 40 minutes and then there will be a 20 minute break to allow our team to clean down the bikes and prepare for the next session. (If a time slot if no longer visible it is unfortunately already fully booked.)
Please use the information below as guidance when completing the online booking form:
- Bookings: select the number of cyclists with learning disabilities.
- Name of cyclist: enter the name of the cyclist(s) or the organisation they are associated to.
- Name/Phone/Email: enter the name, email and phone number of the primary contact.
- Comment: enter the number of support workers and any bike preferences, if known.
- Click Book.
If you would like to park in the park please send an email to email@example.com or call the Pedal Power booking line. We will need to know the following information:
- The date and time of your booking
- The drivers full name
- The car make/ colour and registration number
Bookings are closed for this event.