Tuesday 21st March @ Finsbury Park Athletics Track – Pre-Booking Required
Pedal Power are running cycling sessions on a Tuesday between 10am-2pm on the Finsbury Park Athletics track.
To ensure our members have sufficient space to cycle freely we are limiting these sessions to 25 cyclists with learning disabilities plus their carers and family members. Pre-booking is required via the website or the Pedal Power bookings line on: 0749 037 0347 on Tuesday 10-12 noon or Thursday 10am-12 noon. (Please feel free to text queries at other times.) Each session will last 50 minutes and then there will be a 10 minute break to allow our team to clean down the bikes and prepare for the next session. (If a time slot if no longer visible it is unfortunately already fully booked.)
Please use the information below as guidance when completing the online booking form:
- Bookings: select the number of cyclists with learning disabilities.
- Membership number: enter your membership number, if known.
- Name of cyclist: enter the name of the cyclist(s) or the organisation they are associated to.
- Name of primary contact: enter the name of the primary contact.
- Phone no. of primary contact: enter the phone number of the primary contact.
- Comment: enter the number of support workers and any bike preferences, if known.
- Click Book.
If you would like to park in the park please enter the details below into the comments field, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pedal Power booking line. We will need to know the following information:
- The date and time of your booking
- The drivers full name
- The car make/ colour and registration number
Bookings are closed for this event.