Pedal Power sessions to continue running during lockdown.
Councillor Hearn has given the green light for pre-booked session to continue running during lockdown. Haringay council are terrific supporters of the club, they recognise that people with learning disabilities have been disproportionately affected in relation to their health and mental well-being during these difficult times. The Pedal Power Team are delighted to able to continue to provide an outdoor cycling activity that is accessible to our members.
Please remember that all Tuesday and Saturday sessions must be pre-booked.
Important pre-session information
- Please bring hand sanitizer, gloves, masks if worn, shields if needed.
- Arrive on time.
- There will be no toilet available at the track, the public toilets in the park by the café are open.
- Use back entrance to access the track.
- Queue 2 metres apart on markings provided.
- When you come to the registration desk, we will sanitize everyone’s hands.
- An Instructor will call you in one rider at a time with your support workers to choose your cycle.
- The cycling session lasts for a duration of 40mins.
- An Instructor will call out how many laps to go until finishing time.
- When leaving keep 2 metres apart.
- It is very important to leave on time as all the equipment must be cleaned before the next cycling slot.
- We cannot provide helmets, please provide your own if required.