2021 Pedal Power!
We know how terribly people with LD and their families have been so badly affected by the loss of their activities. Despite the present lockdown government guidance is clear that organised sport activities for people with LD is allowed to continue and Haringey council have agreed that we can restart our Tuesday and Saturday sessions as long as we follow our present Covid-safe procedures.
Please remember that all Tuesday and Saturday sessions must be pre-booked.
Important pre-session information
- Please bring hand sanitizer, gloves, masks if worn, shields if needed.
- Arrive on time.
- There will be no toilet available at the track, the public toilets in the park by the café are open.
- Use back entrance to access the track.
- Queue 2 metres apart on markings provided.
- When you come to the registration desk, we will sanitize everyone’s hands.
- An Instructor will call you in one rider at a time with your support workers to choose your cycle.
- The cycling session lasts for a duration of 40mins.
- An Instructor will call out how many laps to go until finishing time.
- When leaving keep 2 metres apart.
- It is very important to leave on time as all the equipment must be cleaned before the next cycling slot.
- We cannot provide helmets, please provide your own if required.is